Plant forum suggestions?

bumblinBee

Looking to a find a forum for plant care that is hopefully as active and reliable as Fishlore is for fish. Aiming more toward houseplant care than outdoor gardening haha. Any suggestions? Any forums you recommend I avoid?

Kribensis27

Honestly, Fishlore is a good place for that as well. Many of us here, myself included, are also very interested in houseplants. There is another forum I think could work, but I don’t remember if I’m allowed to mention other forums.

Upvote 0

bumblinBee

Honestly, Fishlore is a good place for that as well. Many of us here, myself included, are also very interested in houseplants. There is another forum I think could work, but I don’t remember if I’m allowed to mention other forums.
If you're worried about mentioning it on this post, please feel free to dm it to me! I'd really appreciate it haha

Upvote 0

bumblinBee

plantedtank.net
That's really helpful for aquatic plants, thank you! I was thinking more along the line of indoor terrestrial plants though

Upvote 0

jake37

A lot of aquatic plants will make fantastic terrestrial plants.

That's really helpful for aquatic plants, thank you! I was thinking more along the line of indoor terrestrial plants though

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
shrimpyay
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
JessicaSwanlake