Plant diagnosis

Chase12377

I recently purchased some new plants for my 20 gallon freshwater tank. The tank has been up for a year or so and is stocked with a Bolivian ram, 6 cardinal tetras, 2 miniature plecos, a snail, and 3 fancy guppies temporarily. The plants are hydro diffirmis and something the store called hydro India. I am using seachem flourish and root tabs which I got yesterday to hopefully bring these plants back to life. I’m not too experienced with aquarium plants as much as I am fish so it’s hard for me to know exactly what I should be changing.Any help is appreciated ( the plants in the back was devoured buy some snails which are now removed but making a come back)
image.jpg

Freshfishguy

How long have you had them? It’s normal to have some melting for the first 3 weeks-a month.

Chase12377

Freshfishguy said:
How long have you had them? It’s normal to have some melting for the first 3 weeks-a month.
Around a week but the stems of the plants ,which you can’t see in the picture, have sections where they are white and super thin and flimsy. Not sure what this is.

Latest threads

Top Bottom