Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Plan For 20g Long Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by RyanC14, Apr 18, 2019.

1. RyanC14Valued MemberMember

So this summer I'm planning on upgrading my 10g to a 20 long tank. If my plan goes smoothly I'm going to get an aquaclear 50 filter and nicrew classic led plus light. I'm going to use sand (and maybe rocks) from a local creek. The plants I'm planning on using are jungle val, anacharis, hornwort, frogbit or water lettuce, crypts, and hairgrass. And my stocking plan is
    8 x WCMM (I currently have 6 small ones)
    6 x Zebra/glofish danios (I currently have 5)
    6 x Panda corys (I currently have 4 in my betta community)
    1 x Dwarf orange crayfish
    Are there any other recommendations or flaws in the plan? Thanks in advance.

2. NC122606Valued MemberMember

Ok so all the others a fine, but one id like to take a look at is the Dwarf Orange Crayfish.

They tend to be aggressive and may kill some of the Cories at night, some people state they could be ambush killers. Like killing Cories, guppies or etc. So, if you plan to get one of these just watch out it doesn't kill others.

How about shrimp or something??? There is Ghost, Vampire and all other cool shrimps!!!

But, if you are not into that then it’s all good!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  3. RyanC14Valued MemberMember

Majority of people who have kept dwarf crayfish told me that they are pretty peaceful. I was also planning on getting a dozen ghost shrimp already. I'll also keep the cpo well fed just in case. Thanks for the concern though.

4. NC122606Valued MemberMember

Ok, just making sure. :)

5. imbaWell Known MemberMember

I have no experience with CPOs, but for the fish, it looks good.