Place to buy female variatus platies online?

sgjackson

Hey all - I've got one male variatus platy, who survived a Petco fish die-off I posted about earlier. After that experience I set up a quarantine tank and started buying fish online, with much better success. I'd like to get some female variatus platies to go with him, but I'm not seeing anywhere where I can specifically order female variatus platies online. Does anyone have a line on somewhere I can get them, or is my best shot traveling around to decent local fish shops/breeders, who are all 90m+ away?

FishPlanet

There are several breeders on here (I am one of them) But you need to reach the 50 post limit before you could buy/sell/trade on here. So, If I were you, I'd get busy reaching 50 posts then you can buy/sell/trade on here!

sgjackson

There are several breeders on here (I am one of them) But you need to reach the 50 post limit before you could buy/sell/trade on here. So, If I were you, I'd get busy reaching 50 posts then you can buy/sell/trade on here!
I will definitely keep this in mind.

NearMeBettas

Once you reach 50 post you can access the BSTF forum. Check that out. A lot of good breeders on here.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
Soxrobin
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question