Want To Sell Pitch Black Ram Mated Pairs

Charlyc

Pitch Black Rams from the line LizStreithorst/Coralbandit. These these juveniles are very active and ready to spawn. These are ready to go at $65 a pair I have 5 mated already and more to come. I ship UPS next day Saver which is $68.00 please PM me with address to confirm shipping. Some areas don't have next day saver unless it's shipped to the nearest ups store.
I ship Monday through Wednesday
PM for other quantities besides single pairs.

Attachments

• pbr1.jpg
    pbr1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 27
  • pbr4.jpg
    pbr4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 27
  • pbr5.jpg
    pbr5.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 27

Charlyc

These are the actual pairs in the pictures.

jackywacky

you still have them? if so could the pair fit in a breeding tank that is 9 gallons. its a fluval flex.

Charlyc

you still have them? if so could the pair fit in a breeding tank that is 9 gallons. its a fluval flex.
Tha's fine I keep my pairs in a 6-gallon cube and they do fine. The only thing you would have to block the filter input with sponge material, so the fry does not get sucked up or use a sponge filter. I use small pot dishes (3") for the spawn so you can easily remove when they are done spawning and place in a specimen box with straight aged RO and two drops of MB. After 36 hours you can return to the tank (with the parents) or keep in box and you can take care of the fry instead of the parents. Returning to the tank is always a risk that they will eat them, but I found that I had good results but eventually you would remove the fry or the parents.
you still have them?
And yes, I have plenty of rams 4 at the moment that are Mated and actually all just spawn 3 all at one. Also, I have others that I haven't separated into pairs yet.

The video shows them with a small spawn with black and gold.

jackywacky

ok, ill think about it, gotta check with my parents!

Charlyc

New pairs ready to sell WSWG..

These are gone. new pairs developing.

jmaldo

? sell WSWG.. meaning

Charlyc

The ones on the left are going tomorrow.

Charlyc

I can't keep posting WSWG they are going to fast.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FinalFins
Replies
Views
brhau
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Charlyc
Replies
Views
chuckyduck
Replies
Views
Fishyfishyfishman

Random Great Page!

Did You Know...

OPTIONAL: You can tighten up your account security by setting up two factor authentication for your login. You will know anytime your account is used because you have to enter a secret code to get into the forum.

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom