Piranhas Eating - This Is Horrible

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Warning: real fish and mouse getting hurt by pirannhas

arrowana are expensive and a endangered species. i dont know why anyone would keep pirannhas i feel so bad for that arrowana. i really think people are sick just to like watching this happen! :-[ :'(
and this is a matter oof opinion. i dont know if its because im just not a experienced fish keeper but even if i was i could never do this

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That is really bad. I had to stop watching it after a minute. That is one of those things you wish you could find the person and report them to the PETA.
Tom

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
That is horrible. The only live food that should ever be given to a Piranha is feeder fish, that's what they're are for.
These sick sacks of (bleep) should hunted down and beaten, fined or put in prison...or all 3, for this display of cruelty.
I hope their tank bust and they wake up to toothy nightmares bouncing on their beds.

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i feel really bad putting these yucky u tube clips just couldnt beleive it..so heres a really cute clip of a turtleand goldfish best friends

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think the next video that gutless coward, who probably has as many friends as those piranha, posts should be of someone shoving his brain (ie: what he sits on ) into the tank and see if he still enjoys using the piranhas for cruelty. He probably should be put in prison, animal cruelty is often an indicator of a current or future psychopath.

his coolness is appreciated so much and everyone thinks he's so great and such a real man, the ladies all want a mature winner like him! NOT!

if i had piranha, i'd at least be humane with their food and not so completely STUPID as to feed them an expensive, endangered fish. When i hear about a fish in trouble, i feel the urge to help build a genetically diverse captive population, this fool feels the urge to throw them in a piranha tank.

i'd love to find the guy and turn him in but cowards like to hide in anonymity. what a sad, pathetic fool.

Muffymouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thank you for sharing the cute post with the turtle and goldfish. That was very sweet. (decided to pass on the yucky one) we should go beat him up. j/k that would also be uncool.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Muffymouse said:
Thank you for sharing the cute post with the turtle and goldfish. That was very sweet. (decided to pass on the yucky one) we should go beat him up. j/k that would also be uncool.
yea, the world needs more people like that good poster and less like the moron poster.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I've always thought having a tank full of parahna would be cool, but now i'm having second thoughts....

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
Don't be down on Piranha because of what this jerk did. Piranhas can not help what they are. They are really interesting fish to care for.
They do not require live food to survive, however they do like live food. Most responsible Piranha keepers feed them feeder fish such as
Rosie Reds and the like. You can feed them the freeze dried bloodworms to supplement their meat cravings, if you don't have the stomach to
use live feeders. You can even feed them dead feeders. A friend of mine purchases scraps from his local butcher for cheap to feed his.

Piranha are a "special interest" fish, that needs alot of work to take care of. The right person will enjoy them, and find the work well worth it.
Don't judge a fish by it's Special ED reject owners.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yea, i wouldn't judge piranha by the actions of someone who's brain is smaller than his fish's. They just acted on instinct, that twit acted on idiocy.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah, you guys are right... but it doesn't really matter anyway, everyone I ask tell me it's illegal to sell Piranha in Florida. Apparently they sold them years ago and people started letting them go in golf course ponds and such. Problem is, Florida is a lot like the amazon, and the piranha lived fine!! Makes for one **** of a water trap on the 7th hole!!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Jim said:
yeah, you guys are right... but it doesn't really matter anyway, everyone I ask tell me it's illegal to sell Piranha in Florida. Apparently they sold them years ago and people started letting them go in golf course ponds and such. Problem is, Florida is a lot like the amazon, and the piranha lived fine!! Makes for one **** of a water trap on the 7th hole!!
yea, just ask the caddy named "lefty". :

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
New meaning to "Water hazard"! ;D

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
Piranhas are legal to buy in Tennessee and I think South Carolina as well in the SE. So if you want them bad enuff, that's not the bad of road trip.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
really??? Tennessee is a bit out of the way, but, I plan on going on vacation to North Carolina in the next month or so. So this is for anyone that lives between here (florida) and North Carolina. If they sell paranha in your state, please let me know. Thank you.

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
I live in Georgia, and Piranhas are illegal here. :-\
Tennessee is the only place i know of for sure. Check out government fish and wildlife sites for the state to find out.
Might be a lil digging, but you'll find something.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well, I did a litttle digging, and apparenty it is illegal to own, possess, transport, or bring into the state of florida any member of the piranha family.... guess I won't be setting up a piranha tank anytime soon...

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I dont get personally how people can like them though. Too me they are ugly little monsters. I know its in their nature to kill that way, but its in a great white sharks nature to kill cute penguins baby seals and killer whales. Call me superficial but i personally like those more then the shark. And that poor mouse, it just disgusts me, but then im not one to watch the discovery channel so...lol just MHO

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ugly lil monsters. That is why people want them.

It's only illegal if you get caught. Unless you have coppers coming in and out of your house looking at your tanks, you'll be fine.

Unless a crazy ex just rats you out, cuz she's that kinda woman.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FishPirateL337,
most of my ex's are a bit crazy, so I better not chance it!!! hehehe

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom