Piranha on flakes!!

Allie
Our 4, 4-5" baby red bellies will eat anything from african attack pellets to tropical flakes. I like to fed them the meat flakes. When I get a video, I'll post it. They love frozen food too.
Just as a joke the other day I put flakes in & they went coo coo.
No feeder ever for them as long as we own them. Cheap to feed lol.

Blub
Hi!

That's funny!

Cherrry123
Lol, that is really funny!

COBettaCouple
LOL.. Now that's a piranha vid I'd like to see.. eating flakes!

MissMTS
How funny! I always think of them ripping apart animals and stuff. Flakes make them seem much more mild mannered. lol!

COBettaCouple
Maybe they're pacifist piranha?

Allie
Piranha are very mild manner anyhow...timid worst than cats with bad nerves sometimes. We are trying to get them use to people which is why we have a bare tank. They are fighting less b/c no territories to fight over. They were pretty badly chewed up when we got them.

[/URL]

LuvaBetta
Awww, poor little guys! Even if they are piranha!

Narcicius
l

o

l!!!

capekate

...looks like someone is trying to rack up their post numbers...

~ kate

Allie
How funny! I always think of them ripping apart animals and stuff. Flakes make them seem much more mild mannered. lol!
There not as aggressive as people seem to think. I was actually surprised to see how scared of everything they are. It is a sin. Yes they have teeth and can rip things apart but only when they are really hungry.
Betta are actually more aggressive than piranha...can you imagine a betta the size of a full grown piranha? Now that would be nasty!

COBettaCouple
Lots of misinformation out there about various fish. Think of a Dwarf Puffer as big as a piranha.

MissMTS
Awwwwwww! They are actually pretty cute. There are really a lot of misconceptions about different kinds of fish. I never would have thought of pirhanas as skittish fish. Allie, you are right.......a betta the size of a pirahana would be really scary! lol!

Cherrry123
Ummm..... Is that a wall of fish tanks? Just wondering lol, because I saw another fish tank right next to it. Nice though, lol I like the snails!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
TexasDomer
Replies
Views
J15
Replies
Views
coralbandit
  • Question
Replies