Pink cardinals from petsmart

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by Mer-max, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Has anyone gotten these to grow well? I'm on my second try. This time I have high light and co2 but they still look like they are browning up. . .

2. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning,

Hopefully you will receive some responses today. Never kept the plant myself that I am aware of.

Is there another name for the plant and or can you post a photo of the plant that you have personally taken, or, share a link to a photo? :)

Is this the plant:

Thanks!

Ken

3. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

That is very similar ken, mine have a more red underside. Ill snap some pics when I get home!

4. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  5. ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

were they in the bag for like $8? Uhm ... Telanthera Cardinalis ... if so I saw them. They said easy and hardy :( maybe they're having issues going from emersed to submersed?

6. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Yes that's exactly it. They are all starting to perk up - co2 and highlight lol

7. ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

:) yay! well thats good, I just got a bag of dwarf hair grass and am going crazy wondering how on earth do I plant this stuff!!! (the guinie pig section of my tank is gonna look hideous for a moment!) I wonder how similar that stuff is to Ludwigia Peruensis ... it looks like the happy smedium between Ludwigia repens and peruensis. ???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice