Pictures of my tanks.

Discussion in 'Members Fish Tanks' started by fryt, Dec 7, 2012.

1. fryt

fryt New Member Member

Here is a couple pictures of my tanks. The one with the blue substrate is my 36g bowfront tank in the family room. Notice the Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob decorations that my kid had to have!

The one with the black substrate is our 20g tank upstairs.
    downtank.jpg

Upstairs tank.jpg

On a side note what do some of you use to capture pictures. I've seen some amazing looking pictures and I'm not sure if it's just me using an old digital camera/phone that is not allowing the pictures to come out the way I would like.

2. freak78

freak78 Well Known Member Member

Like your tank's, they look really good.

3. p

pkeeves Valued Member Member

i like the 20 gallon, driftwood piece really sets it off. nicely done

4. c

chevyguy8893 Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tanks! I love the organization and flow of the layouts between the plants and driftwood. Nice work.

For photos that come out fairly decent, I use my phone (galaxy nexus) for most of the shots because of the fast shutter speed (mostly stock camera app, or camera 360 app from time to time for easy edits:)). For macro shots I use my outdated point-and-shoot digital camera. The amazing looking shots generally come from DSLR cameras on here, too rich for my blood though :(.

5. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

They look really nice man, congratz :D

6. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

Nice :) Sponge bob now has a treehouse! Thats fun! :D

I use my phone (Droid Charge) or my Sony Handycam for pics and videos. I'm dying to get a DSLR camera.

7. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

I use my Toshiba Thrive tablet for my photos... I want a DSLR but college costs come first :/

Great tanks btw... the 20 is my favorite!

8. raptorsvt79

raptorsvt79 Well Known Member Member

in the first tank are they all real plants?

9. OP
    OP
    fryt

fryt New Member Member

No in the first tank it's a mixture of fake plants and real. I've slowly been converting it to an all real planted tank.

I've taken pictures with both my 5+ year old digital camera and my RAZR and the ones from my RAZR tend to turn out best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice