Pictures from the fish store!

Martinismommy
I went today to buy my peppermint shrimp for my salt tank.....I found the most awesome fish store....I took my camera with me and took these pics to share with you all.....

Enjoy!

397.jpg

398.jpg

399.jpg

Shawnie
wow amazing pics...love the colors....thanks for sharing!

Lucy
Beautiful!

COBettaCouple
susitna-flower
Thanks for sharing Mac.

capekate
great photos! an what a great camera you must have! thanks for sharing.. the first fish is a cutie pie. Did you end up bringing any home? ;D

Martinismommy
Not this trip....The only thing I brought home were the 3 "Pep boys" (Peppermint shrimp) I have to get the tank free of the growth before I add another fish...I'll tell you the little yellow guy was loaded with personality and I'd LOVE to buy him!

Bonochick
Great pics! I absolutely love going to stores to look at fish, even if I can't buy.

mlinden84
My favorite fish store has one just like the yellow one. (is it a puffer?). He's BIG! Probably 10 inches long. Very cool though, I love to go watch him.

Martinismommy
Shawnie

Now that you mention it, so does mine!

406.jpg

susitna-flower
Don't we love our kids!

Shawnie
we are outta control! LOL

COBettaCouple
pamd
I really enjoyed seeing the fabulous pics! And the Chihuahua connection is too funny, Shawnie!

Martinismommie, what's the name of the store? I'd love to go there next time I'm in the Phoenix area.

Martinismommy
I see you're in Tucson...Not far from me..I'm in Chandler...The store is in Tempe and it is called "About the reef" Well worth stopping in!

dandilyin
That first picture is adorable!
Wish I had amazing photo taking skills like you xD
Beautiful!! :]

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
toolman
Replies
Views
Fisch
Replies