Pictures Changed?

Culprit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Was about to make a post about this. I assume its an update for everyone who doesn't have a thumbnail profile to have a recognizable insignia, but should I just go ahead and re-put up my thumbnail? @Coradee @Lucy

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's a glitch? You better hope so. I am so mad right now because it looks so bad. I can't even tell anyone apart anymore. :I* :

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah, I'm going to wait and see. Probably some site work being done and perhaps they'll come back? Idk, but I'm not going to fuss with it just yet. It was weird how I was typing away, posted, and they all changed right in front of me.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hrmmm, no chemical sign for ST that I know of. Closest is SR, but it starts with st, so I guess I'm strontium. A good one for reef tanks!

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Culprit said:
Was about to make a post about this. I assume its an update for everyone who doesn't have a thumbnail profile to have a recognizable insignia, but should I just go ahead and re-put up my thumbnail? @Coradee @Lucy
OMG copper I need you. You are so expensive. Now I can have unlimited cupramine. JK cupramine is copper sulfate

stella1979 said:
Yay! We're back!
Yup!

SeattleRoy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Personally I find the hot pick initials both obnoxious and distracting. Possibly I will return when they are gone.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom