Pics of some of our kitties...

1. FishFan Member Member

1st is Grace (sitting in the napkin holder), then Ella (our newest addition), then Gizzy (in hubby's clean laundry), and then James (and Ella)...there is also Pudge, but she's like 18 and she's always sleeping.

Attached Files:

2. swimfan Member Member

love 'em!!!!! Very cute, especially Ella, I have a real soft-spot for black kittens (our family Kitty and my Tobin were both black). And James is lovely! I love a great big cat on my lap. They all look like real characters. (can you tell i'm a major cat person?)

3. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Man, you're so lucky! My mum's allergic to cats. :( Someday I'll have lots of them though!

4. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

These are such a beautiful cats, FishFan! I love cats and have 2 of them (I love dogs as well, and of course the fish!). It's funny to look at my black cat always trying to "catch" my golden algae eater, LOL. Here are the pictures of my cats :)

Attached Files:

5. FishFan Member Member

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Also Swimfan-Ella is actually a blue-she is a dark, dark gray ;) Many people think she's black in the pictures-but she's a dark gray :)

6. Craig Well Known Member Member

ahhh there crazy

7. jim55379 Member Member

Kittie are very cute. And you know what?? They are about 1000 times easier to care for than tropical fish that die real soon and require lots of work and lot of wet floors.

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

yes, fish are a lot of work! most people think they are like crock-pots--"Fill it and forget it!" lol
    my parakeet is less work
    but the fish are worth it, if you take good care of them they are very pretty and fun to watch!

9. jim55379 Member Member

thanks emma I do miss my cats. My pictus cats that is and all my fish :( :mad:

10. Maddison Initiate Member

i was jst wonderin but is one of your cats a bengal?

11. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Mine? I think it's a Tabby, but I am not 100% sure. I have assumed long ago that it's a Tabby.

12. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

they are all so beautiful, it makes me want one ;D

13. RoboDude Member Member

I love em, Ella and Grace are my favorite

14. dequace Initiate Member

Oh, how cute! :D