Pics of my mostly loach tank 30 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Bribaby, Apr 4, 2010.

1. B

Bribaby New Member Member

These pics are of my 30 gallon temp tank with my Clowns (Spike on decor) Moose with the zebras. And one of my black Kuhlis. Others are buried in the sand, lol. Don't worry they are being moved to a bigger tank when I move. Will have plenty of room soon here!!! I know the decor is not the greatest but it's just so they can have places to hide while I prepare for the move.

Attached Files:

2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Bribaby,

Beautiful tank, fish and loaches! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Ken

3. OP
    OP
    B

Thank you Ken!

4. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

I like the tank the decor looks just fine! Very natural and simple I love it.

5. allibobs

allibobs Well Known Member Member

I really like you tank it's nice

6. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

A black background would make that tank POP! I like the sand --what is it?

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    Nice tank! I have a log like that somewhere too! I'm a loach lover too :) When they go in to a bigger tank will you have room for more Clown Loaches? They are social fish and need to be in groups of three or more(the more the better). They get huge and live a very long time so with all the right stuff you can enjoy your loaches for a very long time. Thanks for sharing your pics.
    Like Jaysee said a black back ground would be cool :)
    Carol

8. OP
    OP
    B

Oh yes will have plenty of room. Going to be a total of 6 clowns in the tank. I love my clowns lol. That's a nice idea, think i will have to add a black background to it. Sand, if I can remember correctly, typical sand from LFS mostly blue with white throughout. Or might have bought the white and mixed it, don't remember. Have had this tank for about 6 years now at least. When they do get the bigger tank, decor will be staying kind of the same. Will have the pots plus more obviously and making a custom centerpiece for them with pvc, rocks, caves and plants. Will def. keep posted about that process once it begins!!!

9. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Cool! Have you seen this ?   it's cool too :)
    Carol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice