Pics of my 55 gallon tanks & new fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If you use Windows & the pic is in your My Pictures folder. Right click the picture & open it with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Choose Edit Pictures from the options across the top of the screen & then select Compress Pictures. Out of the options availabe, highlight Documents & then press ok. That's the easiest way to make pics suitable for uploading that I have found. Beats messing around with some stupid photo sharing site.

OP
NMfishman

NMfishman

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If you use Windows & the pic is in your My Pictures folder. Right click the picture & open it with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Choose Edit Pictures from the options across the top of the screen & then select Compress Pictures. Out of the options availabe, highlight Documents & then press ok. That's the easiest way to make pics suitable for uploading that I have found. Beats messing around with some stupid photo sharing site.
Thanks finally figured it out ;D

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice fish & tanks. I like the model planes & choppers to. (I do model cars myself)
What are the take away containers being used for? Are they some sort of extra filtration?

OP
NMfishman

NMfishman

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks everyone!!!
I thought the two tanks, the models, and the TV formed a nice square type of thing. I have a bunch of model aircraft all over the place (aviation is my greatest love, fish are next).
The containers are my costume built filters with a 200 gph flow going through a ton of lava rock to support bb colony, because of those filters my tanks have never had ammonia or nitrite in any amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 74 67.9%

Top Bottom