Pics are to big :(

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Christopher, Mar 25, 2006.

1. ChristopherNew MemberMember

when I tried to put 6 pics on the site it said that the size was too big, so I reduced the number of pics to one and the site  said that the pics were still too big. So what do I do  ??? Is there a way I can resize my pics and if there is tell me how :) please ;D

2. jim55379Valued MemberMember

Don't know about the photo editig software you have on your computer if any or how many megapixels your camera is. The easiest way I know is to right click each picture then open with the windows "paint" program. Then go to the top of menu image and click on strech/scew and put in 50% for each blank for the stretch. Leave the skew unchanged. Then save under a new name. This will usually bring down the file size to about 100kb per photo. ;) Let me know if this works. ::) ;D

3. OP
    OP
    C

ChristopherNew MemberMember

Thanks for the info  ;D I will let u know how it goes once I translate what u said ???

4. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

You can also upload your pictures to a free site such as   and then once uploaded, you simply copy the img link and past it to your posts. Photobucket will automatically size the pictures for you. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice