Pick everyones brain.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I would like everyones 2 cents on this. And no you dont get change. Any way I'm trying to figure out what to get my wife and youngest daughter (17) for Christmas. Daughter is into make up and girly things. I found what to get our oldest daughter. I will post like. What do you think. Thank you. Thank you.

SOG MacV Tool SM1001 - Hardcased Black, 12 Tools in One: Bottle Opener, Screwdrivers Amazon.com: SOG MacV Tool SM1001 - Hardcased Black, 12 Tools in One: Bottle Opener, Screwdrivers: Sports & Outdoors

A201

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
After years of falling flat on my face regarding buying females Chritmas presents I came to this conclusion. Take wife shopping and let her pick out what she wants & buy it. Give it to her early. On Christmas day you better have a surprise "jewelry" gift in her stocking.
As for the Daughters, anything costing between $250 - $300 from "Anthropologie".

californiascape

Reaction score
If your daughter is 17, she won’t like Anthropologie, that’s more of a older person store. It’s overpriced anyways. Would she enjoy a Polaroid camera? Those are really popular at the moment.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I dought she would like a camera.
$259-300. Haha haha. Think under $20..
I got my wife door knobs for Christmas. She wasn't thrilled.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Our mail lady makes me want to rip my hair out. I bought something on Amazon and was supposed to be delivered Sunday. Said they attempted. Today she just set it my my front door. Usually she just purs it in one of the cars. Why could she set it by the door today but couldn't yesterday? I'm really stumped on this one.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Women are easy to shop for. Ask them what they want, and then get them that thing. Simple. If your daughter wants this one exact jacket from Hollister or whatever, get her that jacket. If your wife says "nothing" buy her some Chanel No. 5 or a pair of diamond studs. That worked for me lol. I asked for cubic zirconia earrings to wear every day, and I got diamonds. I was a good girl that year I guess.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Women are easy to shop for. Ask them what they want, and then get them that thing. Simple. If your daughter wants this one exact jacket from Hollister or whatever, get her that jacket. If your wife says "nothing" buy her some Chanel No. 5 or a pair of diamond studs. That worked for me lol. I asked for cubic zirconia earrings to wear every day, and I got diamonds. I was a good girl that year I guess.
My wife shops for the kids and herself. So this is just going to be something small. The keychain skull thing is what $6. So im shooting for something special under $20.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My wife shops for the kids and herself. So this is just going to be something small. The keychain skull thing is what $6. So im shooting for something special under $20.
for a girly girl, then go for the CZ studs. You can get sterling silver CZ studs for about $15 and they're girly and sparkly and also feel "special" :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom