Pic of my dog...

1. FishFan Member Member

Here is a pic of Brandee from today.

Attached Files:

2. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

What a beautiful colour ;D Name suit she too.

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I love golden retrievers. You are so lucky FishFan! If I only had the time and space for a large dog like this, I wouldn't hesistate to get one. Perhaps when I get my own house one day :) I'll either get a golden retriever, siberian husky, or german shepherd - these are 3 best breeds of dogs ever! Here is a picture of my firend's beautiful german shepherd :)

Attached Files:

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Wow Mary! Your dog is beautiful! And Isabella, your friend's dog is gorgeous! I love dogs. ;)

5. ClaireBear3825 Initiate Member

I <3 My Golden Retriever

Attached Files:

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Claire, what a beautiful dog !!! It's a golden retriever, right? SO BEAUTIFUL :D

7. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

very beautiful dog i wish i had 1 my parents will not let me get one

8. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Aww i love golden retrievers!! My fiancee and I are planning to get a golden retriever and a black lab (PUPPIES!) late this year. Im way to excited!!! Brandee is gorgeous!

9. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

EmpPleco - you won't regret getting a dog :) Dogs are wonderful. I am definitely getting a dog too (only not now, in a few years). I want to get either one: a Golden Retriever, Siberian Husky, or a German Shepherd. I love all 3 breeds beyond words! But if I had to really really choose, I think I'd go with a Siberian Husky.

10. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Huskies are beautiful dogs also. I just can't wait until we get ours tho. Two puppies would be so awesome! But they are so expensive, so we won't have the money until late this year.

11. RoboDude Member Member

OH! These pics are reminding me of Muffin . . . :'( urghhhh, WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was a mut! WAHHHHHHH! :'( He was SOOO cute, though!

12. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

sorry to hear about your dog Robo :'(

13. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Me too, sorry about the dog :( I can imagine how much you miss him. When pets die it's almost like losing a family member! I also have lost a cat not too long ago. She was a sweetheart :'( and will always be missed. I will be getting another kitty in her place soon.

14. RoboDude Member Member

Sorry about the cat, no kitten will ever be exactly the same as her, but of course, pets have to die sometime, like Muffin was blind, and sick for a while, and deserved to pass away ( She was nearly 15 years old! ) so I wasn't surprised when she was put down. I don't have any pics of her on me, but this is sort of what she looked like, except she was completely blonde. She was adorable!

Attached Files:

15. Jon Well Known Member Member

woah thats a pretty terrier... i wish it could live in my aquarium lol ^,^

16. RoboDude Member Member

lol

17. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

RoboDude, what a cute tiny dog! I love it. :)

18. Jon Well Known Member Member

Heres one of my papillon. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

19. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

awwwwwwww :D

20. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Another lovely dog ;D Folks, you better stop posting these pictures! It makes me angry because I can't have a dog right now, and looking at these photos makes me want a dog so bad!