Pic of my 50 gall and potted plants

ncje

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well here it is. As you can see the plants are really starting to thrive... algae is gone. I will add more potted plants soon. Cant see entire tank as I focused on the plants in the centre but can see 4 of my 6 angels flying by. The actual substrate is like one layer of gravel thick at the front of the tank and back has none at all.
In front of the pots are two plants on small pieces of driftwood. You can see a root on the right of the tank that soon is to be covered with the extra growth I have been collecting and placing in a 20 gall... I will also fill the left of the tank out with a similar root and attached plants.

My new plecos usually spend non eating time in amongst those pots... sheltered and very happy.

One more thing. You can see I am using a black background... using this as I read Angels usually come from dark more murky waters so I thought this would make them comfortable... not sure its working but they seem relaxed always.. unless they see me and are hungry (all the time).

clear.gif

ncje

Valued Member
Reaction score
Will try and add a new pic in nest couple of days its amazing how much those plants have grown in such a short time. The root now has a bunch of plants (still small) growing on it.

ncje

Valued Member
Reaction score
WOW cant believe that pic was just one month ago..... you should see it now... the plants are HUGE. And my angels also are much bigger.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom