Photos

Discussion in 'Our Other Interests' started by Fishygirl1219, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Fishygirl1219

Fishygirl1219Valued MemberMember

Why won't my photos download to the forum? I'm on the app and Everytime.i try to add a pic it sends me.to.the photo editor thing and won't let.me put on the forum? Anyone know a fix I need to post some pics for help but cant

2. Ed204

Ed204Well Known MemberMember

Hi there,
    One way to add your photos is, when you are posting a new post or thread there is a button that says "upload file" it should ask you to choose from your library, from there you can choose the photo you want to upload and wait a couple of seconds, then it should be good to go.

3. OP
    OP
    Fishygirl1219

The only thing I have is a icon of a camera,a mountain,smily face,paper clip,and [/]

4. Arades

AradesValued MemberMember

Look below where your typing, where it says post reply.

5. OP
    OP
    Fishygirl1219

I can get it to work online email but not o the app I don't get it but oh well

6. BittenByTheBug

BittenByTheBugValued MemberMember

I know this is old, but the “mountain” will take you to your photos on your phone. Then you just select the one you want to post.

7. Piaelliott

PiaelliottWell Known MemberMember

I don't have the app. Sometimes I can't upload a pic because the file is too big. You have to edit it then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice