Photohogging Fish

1. keegee1012 Member Member

Today I decided to take some pictures of my Albino Angels and the few discus. While most of the pictures came out well, this is what happened when I tried to take a picture of one fish and the rest of the tank began to crowd around the area. Making the back portion bare.

[​IMG]

Try to guess all the fish there. X3

2. apple429 Well Known Member Member

6 angelfish, 1 goldfish and one discuss thats all I can see!!! that is cool!

3. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

haha that is funny! Mine typically run from the camera when I pull it out.

4. MD Angels Well Known Member Member

Haha! Angels love the camera! Mine always end up floating into pics while Im taking shots of snails or something lol.

5. keegee1012 Member Member

What kind of Camera do you use? Maybe it scares the fish? X3

Heh I know how you feel. That's why I love taking photos! And you're lucky your Angels didn't pick on your snails. I used to have snails, The angels just merely picked on them to death, so I gave up on em.

There are no goldfish in there. Though there is another type of fish in there.

6. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

Gripped nikon D300 with either a 70-300VR or the 105VR and on occasion the 35 1.8

Or I could take out the D2X and use the same lenses lol.

7. keegee1012 Member Member

Nice! I've always wanted a nikon camera.

Lol and maybe its the fish species too that get scared/overly excited over cameras.

8. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

I doubt it, it seems to be all my tanks run when I pull out the camera haha.

The camera is nice but its the lenses that I really went after.

9. TrogdorSlayer22 Member Member

1 Discus
    6 Angels
    1 Rainbow fish
    1 Gourami

OR
    1 Discus
    6 angels
    2 Rainbows

10. keegee1012 Member Member

Heh Pretty much the same.

Second one is correct!