Photo Of My Snake

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hope this works, if so this is my black mexican king snake. His/her name is Tyrion.
A2xoPjK.jpg

fHqGiSh.jpg

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Very pretty snake. I've got a corn snake for now. If I get another small one though, I was thinking about a black and white kingsnake.

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks all, I think he is pretty too I also have a white out corn snake. I'll get photos of her/him too when I find them on my pc lol. I was kind of afraid of the king snakes, all I ever heard about them was how much they liked to strike, but so far Tyrion has never tried to bite and I've had him for around 4 yrs now I think. He is very aggressive when it comes to eating but I just make sure to use tongs to feed him so he don't grab my finger by mistake.

Addie42

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't like snakes but yours is gorgeous !!!
Love the shiny black scales. Super cool! Doesn't even look real

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks all, I think he is pretty too I also have a white out corn snake. I'll get photos of her/him too when I find them on my pc lol. I was kind of afraid of the king snakes, all I ever heard about them was how much they liked to strike, but so far Tyrion has never tried to bite and I've had him for around 4 yrs now I think. He is very aggressive when it comes to eating but I just make sure to use tongs to feed him so he don't grab my finger by mistake.
I didn't know that about kings.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yes some can be a bit nippy. But I've not had that problem with Tyrion at all.
Well that's good. If I get one hopefully I'll be lucky too. Like I said, I only have a corn. They're super sweet natured though. Here's a picture of her by the way, just because. Her name is Nagini.
IMG_20190225_223016605.jpg

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
King snakes aren’t my cup of tea but man is that one stunning

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom