Photo Contests!

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
TO ALL MEMBERS,

We are now running a "fish of the month" and "aquarium of the month" photo contest for all members.  If you want to enter, please go to the and upload your photo(s) to the contest you want to enter.  I've set it up for October since September is halfway over already.

At the end of every October I'll tally the votes and the winners (first, second, third place) will get their photos posted at the top of the forum and they'll be added to a soon to be setup winners archive.

If we get good participation in these contests maybe we can start weekly contests or more categories (saltwater tank, planted tanks, etc).

I just finished setting up the gallery so that we can now login with our forum username/password.  But in doing this, the previous gallery accounts got messed up.  I didn't delete any photos though, so if you previously had an account in the gallery, please move your photos to your "new" account (really your forum account).

Important links:
How to post photos in the gallery
Fish and Aquarium Photo Contest RULES

As always - Please let me know by replying here or sending me a PM if you have any issues with the gallery (uploading photos or logging in). 

Thanks,
Mike

ncje

Valued Member
Reaction score
Sweet ..my princess is going in this one - 8month old angel fish (sunset blusher). Shes a little champ. Shes a bit busy today, just laid a clutch of eggs.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom