Philippine Blue Or Pinoy Angelfish Sellers?

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by LakeMann, May 22, 2019.

1. LakeMann New Member Member

Hello,

Does anyone recommend any specific sellers of Philippine Blue and Pinoy angel fish? I am interested in breeding this variation, so hoping to find reputable breeders with quality stock.

Also, what are people's opinion of angelmania?  

Thanks

2. bizaliz3 Fishlore Legend Member

Haha, I was just about to say ANYWHERE BUT ANGELMANIA then I saw you edited your post to specifically ask about them. haha

Do not use angelmania. There is a very good chance you will not get the phenotype you order. They will be teeny tiny dime sized babies that shouldn't even be shipped in my opinion. There are a million bad reviews out there for angelmania. They even have an F rating on the better business bureau website!!! haha

Recently there was a person who got their order of angelfish from angelmania and one of the angels was TIED INTO THE KNOT!! How do you tie a bag in a not and NOT NOTICE THERE IS A FISH IN THE KNOT??? Poor thing. The person shared a photo and everything. It was so sad.

I just recently received some STELLAR blue and pinoy phenotypes from a breeder in a facebook group I am in. There are a handful of amazing breeders in that group with spectacular quality angelfish.

I'd say private message me so I can give you more info, but you don't have enough posts for PMs.

Are you even on facebook at all?

Edit: I would very much like to direct you towards the excellent breeders that will be able to provide you with high quality fish, but it may be perceived as me trying to direct traffic away from fishlore which is frowned upon. I wish I could help, but without permission from a moderator I'd rather not.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  3. coralbandit Fishlore VIP Member

Look on aquabid and check sellers reviews .

4. LakeMann New Member Member

Thank you for being so helpful. I have heard about the bad review about angelmania, but just wanted to make sure. I own a FB, but do not belong to any clubs. I just began owning angelfish about a year ago- only a few koi and marble batches. My previous background is breeding koi fish and mice. Can you recommend any good ones to join? Also do you mind emailing me at   the breeder you recommend, if you do not mind?

5. LakeMann New Member Member

I've used aquabid in the past and have had mixed results. But thank you for the input.