Funny Pfftt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooxeii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
So I get to do a physics presentation about swim bladders and buoyancy. Naturally, I had to video one of my fish to give people an example of how a healthy swim bladder works. At first I video'd Lily, but the algae in the tank (a problem I am dealing with) made the vid fuzzy. So I thought I'd tape Volly's tank, seeing as it's crystal clear.

Well, he didn't like the camera much. Do you know how hard it was to say these things with that face glaring at me???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKE8LiWjxK0

OP
hooxeii

hooxeii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lol it's ok shawnie, it happens.

Do you guys know how hard it was to keep a straight face? I keep cracking up watching it!!

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
So cute! Maybe you should do one on "the competitive and aggressive behaviour of male bettas" instead...oh, this is a physics class.

Then explain how he is able to flare his gill covers and allow water exchange at the same time. lol

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
So cute! Maybe you should do one on "the competitive and aggressive behaviour of male bettas" instead...oh, this is a physics class.

Then explain how he is able to flare his gill covers and allow water exchange at the same time. lol
Lol that would be better . He is cute, and is just like Plato hates the camara....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom