PetSolutions.com?

  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
does any one here have experience with PetSloutions.com? they have good prices, but I'm not sure if the low prices are a hint at poor quality, or high shipping. just wanted to know who has used them, and if you liked them or not =)
 

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Messages
17,320
Reaction score
249
Points
298
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have not. I've either bought from aquabid or from forum members.
 

Chris123

Well Known Member
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
10
Points
133
Experience
4 years
I have not bought from them before but if you end up buying something let me know I have a 20 dollar gift card to that place.


Chris
 

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Messages
17,320
Reaction score
249
Points
298
Experience
5 to 10 years
Chris123 said:
I have not bought from them before but if you end up buying something let me know I have a 20 dollar gift card to that place.


Chris
Since you have a gift card, perhaps you should use it and tell the OP about your experience
 

Chris123

Well Known Member
Messages
1,748
Reaction score
10
Points
133
Experience
4 years
Jaysee said:
Since you have a gift card, perhaps you should use it and tell the OP about your experience
maybe

Gives me a reason to set up more tanks lol
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
I have bought from them heaters, water conditioners, and meds and they are good. fast shipping too. I ordered some Pond rid fungus it said it will take 7 days to get it but it only took 3.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
navyscuba said:
I have bought from them heaters, water conditioners, and meds and they are good. fast shipping too. I ordered some Pond rid fungus it said it will take 7 days to get it but it only took 3.
how are the shipping prices?

Jaysee said:
Since you have a gift card, perhaps you should use it and tell the OP about your experience
lol you're such an influencer XD
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
Akari_32 said:
how are the shipping prices?



lol you're such an influencer XD
I think they are reasonable prices.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
navyscuba said:
I think they are reasonable prices.
I may have to dig a little deeper in to the site now that I know shipping isnt outrageous ;D

its not like LiveAquaria where you have to have a minimum order, right?
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
Akari_32 said:
I may have to dig a little deeper in to the site now that I know shipping isnt outrageous ;D

its not like LiveAquaria where you have to have a minimum order, right?
Nope.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
navyscuba said:
oh good!

I got a quick question that I can't figure out. maybe one of you guys can?



at the bottom of the page, it says the the arrival size for FOUR pandas is 1-2 inches, but the price says $6.99. so would that be $7 for four pandas, or for one? I would say it for four of them, but the check out thingy under it doesn't say anything about it ???
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
The price is for each at $6.99 if you order 3 or more it would be $6.29.

If you are looking for some Cories you can try REDKAHUNA here on the forum He breeds Corycats. He sells on aquabid too.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
navyscuba said:
The price is for each at $6.99 if you order 3 or more it would be $6.29.
then why does it say for Four?

and that's really high for ONE corry! D=
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah I never bought fish from them tho. check my previous post.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
navyscuba said:
Yeah I never bought fish from them tho. check my previous post.
hmmmm.... I'm really just looking for a good local store around here that doesn't have **** for fish, but durring my googleing, I found that site.

does he have Pandas? that's kinda what I'm leaning toward. they're smaller, but don't look silly (like some of the other small ones do. and they're cheaper!).
 

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
24
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
I know he had some listed but at the moment I don't see any listings from him on aquabid.
 

mosin360

Well Known Member
Messages
949
Reaction score
2
Points
113
Experience
3 years
I placed an order with petsolutions a month or so ago, very fast shipping, no issues, got my tracking number, and would buy from them again.

I actually priced match around five sites and went with them because there was the cheapest.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
mosin360 said:
I placed an order with petsolutions a month or so ago, very fast shipping, no issues, got my tracking number, and would buy from them again.

I actually priced match around five sites and went with them because there was the cheapest.
did you get anything live? that's the only thing that's holding me back, is ordering live stuff of the internet (i've never done it before), but I can't find any stores that sell nice Dwarf Gourami's around here that aren't hours away T_T
 

mosin360

Well Known Member
Messages
949
Reaction score
2
Points
113
Experience
3 years
No, I didn't buy live fish. From my understanding, most places do have a live guarantee but it usually includes overnight shipping and someone HAS to be at the residence when the box comes otherwise you void the guarantee.

Honestly, unless its a $20+ fish, I would order online if I really wanted something.
 
  • Thread starter

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Messages
15,688
Reaction score
115
Points
308
Experience
More than 10 years
mosin360 said:
No, I didn't buy live fish. From my understanding, most places do have a live guarantee but it usually includes overnight shipping and someone HAS to be at the residence when the box comes otherwise you void the guarantee.

Honestly, unless its a $20+ fish, I would order online if I really wanted something.
I think it has a 15 (or 14, I can't remember) day garantee. and I would do it so that I was home the next day. I would hate to be a poor little fish that just got shipped God-Knows-How-Many miles then sit and bake in the sun all day in a tiny little cup or bag until my new owner got home, and then probly die cuz I got boiled.
 
Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Similar Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media





Top Bottom