Petsmart in Sterling has a 150 Tall with stand in store

aHumanBeing

I was just out picking up some prime and saw a huge tank. Since they don't seem to be very common I figured some people might want to know. But the Petsmart in Sterling has a 150 Tall with a stand, lights and all that stuff. I think it was $799 and it's the first time i've ever seen a tank that big in a Big box store, they also had a few 75's and 50 long. It was still there as of 3pm today.

Claire Bear

Hi, the Petsmart in Norman Ok carries the 125g and the 150g. It appears that many of the Petsmart stores, maybe not all, carry these sizes!

Thunder_o_b

That is the one we went to Columbus for a year ago. They rased the price. Ours was $721.00 OTD. Seems good quality.

aHumanBeing

Hi, the Petsmart in Norman Ok carries the 125g and the 150g. It appears that many of the Petsmart stores, maybe not all, carry these sizes!

oh nice, maybe they'll get more in the sterling one . I assume it's the 125 long that they show on their site?

Thunder_o_b

Would be nice now that it seems that they are selling these larger sizes if the dollar per gal sale extended to include them.

jerilovesfrogs

unless you have go-go gadget arms.....I could not recommend a 150 tall. I have a regular one, and it is hard enough to get to the bottom of it. just fyi! haha

aHumanBeing

unless you have go-go gadget arms.....I could not recommend a 150 tall. I have a regular one, and it is hard enough to get to the bottom of it. just fyi! haha

LOL, yes it certainly fit the description of tall that is for sure. I don't think I have the budget for go-go gadget arms this year

Thunder_o_b

I must say that reaching into it is something I am not looking forward to once I get it set as a reef But I like the shape for a reef.

Top Bottom