Petsmart DPG sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dom90, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Dom90Fishlore VIPMember

I know the Petco sale is over but can anyone confirm if the Petsmart sale is still going on or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. TexasDomerFishlore LegendMember

I thought they were only matching Petco's sale, so I'm thinking not. They didn't really advertise it. Could you call and find out?

3. Dom90Fishlore VIPMember

Well, I was going to get a 20 long as an impulse buy so maybe tomorrow... or keep a flowerhorn in a 55g at the office for good luck and the whole superstition that it boosts business! lol

4. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

Flowerhorns should be kept in a 75. They are too expensive, the good ones, to not give them adequate space. They should grow to at least 10 inches. Big ones 12+ inches. A 55 is too small IMO.

5. Dom90Fishlore VIPMember

Anyway back to the original topic. I went back to the original topic and it wasnt a DPG sale but, the 20 Long they have is $23 and the 40 Breeder is $62, which is still cheaper than the original price of $32 and $89, respectively.

6. escapayWell Known MemberMember

The sale ended on August 2nd. But the prices are still slightly decent for at least the 20 Long and the 10 gallon (I think that was $11).

7. el337Fishlore LegendMember

uh oh... i guess someone's getting a new tank(s).

8. GeoffWell Known MemberMember

Haha so what'd you buy??

9. Dom90Fishlore VIPMember

Haha nothing yet... just did some scouting around last night, but keyword "YET" lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice