Petsmart Dollar Per Gallon Sale

Itsme

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Does anyone know when Petsmart is having their next dpg sale?I really want to get a 20gal tall and long and I really want to get two for the price of one,lol.

Tanks!!!

FishFish221

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I don't know of any petsmart that do dollar per gallon sales, only petco but that was in april 2017.

Blue Bea

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
At Petco it will be July 8 to August 19th according to the Petco forum.

Also, Petsmart says they will honor the sale price of the $1 per gallon sale at Petco, but ask the manager before you count on it.

Fishbeard

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thanks for the info on that Blue Bea, I've been wondering when the next one would be! Looking to get a few 20 longs!

Bogart16

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Pet Supplies Plus has a $1 p/g sale going on til the end of the month right now, if you have one near you.

Blue Bea

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Bogart16 said:
Pet Supplies Plus has a $1 p/g sale going on til the end of the month right now, if you have one near you.
Thanks! I have one just down the street. I'll check it out.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Blue Bea said:
Also, Petsmart says they will honor the sale price of the $1 per gallon sale at Petco, but ask the manager before you count on it.
REALLY??? Is that in Canada too??? We don't have Petco up here but we do have Petsmart and Petland.

Blue Bea

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
2211Nighthawk said:
REALLY??? Is that in Canada too??? We don't have Petco up here but we do have Petsmart and Petland.
I don't know. It was stated in a post on their Facebook page. Try calling the store and talking to a manger. I would check with the manager even for people here in the states. Our Petsmart is having an ok sale on tanks right now. I've been tempted but I'm going to wait.

2211Nighthawk said:
If you find out, post it here so other people in Canada will know. Plus, I'm just curious.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Blue Bea said:
If you find out, post it here so other people in Canada will know. Plus, I'm just curious.
I might be giving them a call tomorrow. Like I need an excuse for more tanks maybe I can upgrade the 20 to a thirty, the 10 to the twenty and still keep my 3 tank promise. The third tank is custom 60 gallonand I ain't getting rid of that. Don't have anyone to help me move a bigger one.

Blue Bea

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Bigger is always better IMO. I'm looking for a tank to take with me in the car when we move. I want to take some of my little guys with me and can't take my big tank. I have a 10 gallon QT but want to take a 30 gallon or 40g.

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Blue Bea said:
Bigger is always better IMO. I'm looking for a tank to take with me in the car when we move. I want to take some of my little guys with me and can't take my big tank. I have a 10 gallon QT but want to take a 30 gallon or 40g.
Should have seen what I did to my mom's Mazda 5(?) when I brought my 60 home. (Hatchback anyways). I roped that sucker in good there was no way in heck I was gonna break my brand new shiny tank driving though Pot Hole Central.

OP
I

Itsme

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Bogart16 said:
Do you have to have the savings card with them in order to get the deal?Thank you so much!!!I have one a few miles away from me and will definitely be checking it out this weekend!

Bogart16

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
BernieBoo said:
Do you have to have the savings card with them in order to get the deal?Thank you so much!!!I have one a few miles away from me and will definitely be checking it out this weekend!
You do, but it only takes about 30 seconds to sign up for one in store.

The sale does include the 40 and 55 gallon tanks. I know the last Petco one didn't include those at a $1 per gallon.

Fishbeard

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Bogart16 said:
You do, but it only takes about 30 seconds to sign up for one in store.

The sale does include the 40 and 55 gallon tanks. I know the last Petco one didn't include those at a $1 per gallon.
Does it cost anything to sign up for the savings card? I'm going to these sales to save $!

Jack_Napier

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
What?!? Why don't I have a petco around me I would love to hit that sale

Bogart16

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Fishbeard said:
Does it cost anything to sign up for the savings card? I'm going to these sales to save $!
Nope! All they should ask for is your phone number and email.

OnTheFly

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nada Mucho said:
What kind of tanks do you get in this kind of sale?
It varies. Around here is is 10G to 40G with other larger sizes on a decent sale but not buck a gallon.

These dollar a gallons sales are bad for my MTS. I NEED some 40 breeders for some colony breeding.

New Threads