Petsmart 50% Off Memorial Day Sale Important

1. NYFishGuy

NYFishGuy Valued Member Member

Topfin kits 50% off.
    Also picked up tetra whisper 40 air pumps for under 10$, but had to get store to match their web pricing.

2. Dch48

Dch48 Well Known Member Member

No such sale here :(

3. OP
    OP
    NYFishGuy

4. Zoomo

Zoomo Well Known Member Member

I looked too and although a few of the kits were lower than normal pricing, it was not by 50%, and many were the same price. Not that I need a new kit....but if I did, I'd like it to be half price.

This particular one is half price for me but not all their Top Fin kits are, some are just a bit off and some are regular normal price.

5. Dch48

Okay that link shows 50% off prices. Where did you get that link? I searched for Memorial day Sale and it had nothing. Then I looked at the tanks and they weren't priced like that. Even with the link, my store doesn't have about half of them. It looks like I would have to get them to match the on line prices.

My store does not have the 37 or 55 and it says they're not available even to have shipped.

6. OP
    OP
    NYFishGuy

I was just looking at the petsmart website this morning and looked at the topfin kits.
    all the kits show half price for me.
    I didn't see any mention of a "sale" on the website but in store they have posted sale is good may 25-28.
    I bought the 5.5 gallon kit for 20$

7. Dch48

That 29 is tempting. I wish my housemate/landlady would let me get it.

8. psalm18.2

psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

I got an email from Petsmart, my store in NH is having the sale too.

9. Robjoco

Robjoco Valued Member Member

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!