PetSmart 10G Tank on Sale

1. UMCheez Initiate Member

I just got a flyer from PetSmart in my email this morning looks like their 10G tank will be 50% off this Friday with your PetPerks card. It should come out to about $15 + tax. Might be a decent pickup for a quarantine tank or any other small use tank (MTS ;D). I just bought one of there 20G and I like it. I was actually only going to get a hood for the 20+ year old tank I had, but I saw it was only $20 more to get a brand new 20G tank w/ hood so I splurged :)

http://www.petsmart.com/product/ind...tm_campaign=epetperks&utm_content=ra3Aquarium

I also got a a $5 off $25 coupon for online purchases. Use code 5OFF.

The other fish items on sale are the Aqueon 10G Power Filter will be $8 off and a 12 pack of Tetra Whisper Bio Bag Cartridges will be $4.50 off.

Just thought someone might be interested.

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh Dear. :whistling:

Thanks for postong this. Wow, ummmm......lol

3. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Great post, thank you.

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ENABLER ALERT!!!!!!!!!! :p
    LOL

5. UMCheez Initiate Member

haha

I just noticed that the product description says "Includes a full fluorescent hood w/lamp", but the product features says "Full Incandescent Black Hood". I know my 20 gallon is fluorescent, so you might want to check the hood to see what it is before you buy if that matters to you.

Oh and in case anyone wants to see some proof or the other deals here is the email: http://petsmart-mail.com/P/v3/Microsite.asp?E=989;773883;958045593;25;02&R=T1_ONL&A=1007

6. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Omg!!! I might be able to get a ten gallon from there

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Woohoo! Betta tank, betta tank, betta tank!

Thanks for the post:;banaman

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I went shopping this morning and picked up this tank. :)
    The hood takes incandescent bulbs, which were not included. lol
    Oh well, they're cheap and at $15.00 it's a great price for a tank and hood.

Now before anyone asks what I'm going to put in it, I only bought the set because I need a new hood for Studly's 10g. :whistling:
    This was cheaper than buying a hood alone. :)

9. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I actually prefer the incandescent hoods for a 10 gallon, because they allow you to use screw-in PC bulbs and get you up to 20W. It's a good setup for some low light plants and you can have a very pretty setup. :)