Petsmart $10 Off $10!

GuppyGuy007
Hello all,
I didn' know where the right place was to post this, but I wanted everyone to see it and make use of it.
Here is the link to the coupon:

I am on my way there now to get some good and supplies for my Fish. I just thought I would leg everyone know, because it is a pretty good coupon.

Mary765
Darn it sometimes being British has its drawbacks... fish keeping is stupidly expensive over here

Thunder_o_b
Hello all,
I didn' know where the right place was to post this, but I wanted everyone to see it and make use of it.
Here is the link to the coupon:

I am on my way there now to get some good and supplies for my Fish. I just thought I would leg everyone know, because it is a pretty good coupon.

Thank you, will use this today
fish keeping is stupidly expensive over here

I have heard that.

There are times that I have to catch myself when trying to help, and remember that a lot of what is easily attainable here is difficult to come by in other places.

Mary765
Like for example unless you buy it when it is discounted then an apI master tester kit (you know, Just the regular one nothing fancy) costs almost £50!!!!!!!! That's the equivalent of about $65 which is just stupid! And it's not uncommon if you wanted a 2.5g (with light and filter) tank to find them at an average of £30 ($40) and they aren't even tanks owned by reliable brands!

Thunder_o_b
Like for example unless you buy it when it is discounted then an apI master tester kit (you know, Just the regular one nothing fancy) costs almost £50!!!!!!!! That's the equivalent of about $65 which is just stupid! And it's not uncommon if you wanted a 2.5g (with light and filter) tank to find them at an average of £30 ($40) and they aren't even tanks owned by reliable brands!
OH MY! I just replaced my old one last week, $25.00 or was it $30.00 US for the master kit.

That is just not right.

GuppyGuy007
Update, just finished my shopping, brought two other family members with me, and I got
1X Marino Moss Ball
2X Filter Media Bags
1X box of filter media
1X fake plant
1X huge bottle of SafeStart+
All for like 5 bucks; I will call it a success!

Triston Wasmund
What does it mean, 10$ off merchandise purchase? Does this mean I can buy anything, like the master test kit, for 10$ off?

Mary765
OH MY! I just replaced my old one last week, $25.00 or was it $30.00 US for the master kit.

That is just not right.

And people wonder why I buy online or second hand a student like me just cannot afford this sorta stuff! Especially trying to seek a long term solution to high nitrates

GuppyGuy007
What does it mean, 10$ off merchandise purchase? Does this mean I can buy anything, like the master test kit, for 10$ off?
Yep, it' $10 off any purchase of 10 or more

Triston Wasmund
How much did you pay for the test kit and where did you get it? Or better yet, do you know how much it is at Petsmart

MaximumRide14
How much did you pay for the test kit and where did you get it? Or better yet, do you know how much it is at Petsmart

I think it’s around $30 at Petsmart

Thunder_o_b
Yeah, I think that is what I paid last week.

I gotta say PetSmart has been doing great by me this past month. We got two Magnaflow 360 filters at a half off 6 day sale (They had only two. I wish they had more *sigh*) They are having a $1.00 per fish on their neons till the end of the month. We bought 40 to fill out the schools in the 150 and a 55.

DarkOne
$22 shipped on Amazon with Prime account.

75g Discus Tank
$22 shipped on Amazon with Prime account.
I got it on sale for $16 on Amazon.

Triston Wasmund

Wait, at Petsmart it is 30$ !? On their website it says 22$ and so does Petco. I was hoping in store it would be 22$ and then I could use the coupon and get it gift about 12$. There is no way I will be able to spend 30$ and maybe even 20$ . Do you have an account with Petsmart? I'm pretty sure you get stuff cheaper with an account

DarkOne
Wait, at Petsmart it is 30$ !? On their website it says 22$ and so does Petco. I was hoping in store it would be 22$ and then I could use the coupon and get it gift about 12$. There is no way I will be able to spend 30$ and maybe even 20$ . Do you have an account with Petsmart? I'm pretty sure you get stuff cheaper with an account
Petsmart's online prices are often much lower than in-store prices. I usually buy online for in-store pickup in an hour. I'm pretty sure they'll price match their online prices. I know PetCo does (and usually other online prices but that's store dependent).

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RedGallant
Replies
Views
APColorado
Replies
Views
JLeeM
Replies
Views