Petsmart $1 per Gallon Starting

Bluestreakfl

According to their website, they are running a $1 per gallon sale on AGA Aquariums, 10g, 20g, and 40g. Just throwing it out there to feed everyone with MTS.

LiterallyHydro

If only they did 75.. I need to get a new 75 gallon tank soon.

Dom90

Link it please? I'm not seeing it.

Bluestreakfl

Its under the fish tab, sorry I probably should have specified lol

Dom90

Hmm, it says the depth of their Aqueon 40B is bigger than the one from Petco, so what gives?

junebug

It may just be a different style tank.
LiterallyHydro - you can always check Petco's sale, which has more tank sizes. Or just hit craig's list or your local classified FB aquarium page to see what's available used.

Dom90

He was joking, btw. The maximum size is 55g. junebug, it doesn't look like a different style, both sales say "40 Breeder".

MtnTiger

Finally reacting to Petco. This could get interesting and obviously is good for us with MTS.

junebug

Calling it a breeder doesn't mean it absolutely must have a certain dimension. Aqueon may have a different l/w/d for their breeder tanks than the Tetra tanks at petco.

Dom90

The Petco dollar per gallon sale is for Aqueon tanks...

BornThisWayBettas

Darn it, I just in there today!

MtnTiger

True but my Petco has both the Tetra and Aqueon tanks on the floor and the measurements appear to be identical.

Aqueon tanks look like they use a thicker glass.

Bluestreakfl

I'm betting its probably petsmart, their descriptions can be a hair off sometimes. Their dimensions might be including the thin layer of cardboard packaging as well, not necessarily just the tank.

Top Bottom