Pets/fish You Wish You Had

Discussion in 'Our Other Pets' started by RainBetta, Aug 11, 2018.

?

Wanted Pets/Fish

1. Dogs

2. Cats

3. Birds

4. Horses

5. Ferrets

6. Rodents

7. Bettas?

8. A certain species of fish (Too many to list!)

9. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RainBetta

RainBettaWell Known MemberMember

What are some animals you wish you could own? What fish?

2. scarface

scarfaceFishlore VIPMember

Giant panda, as a status symbol.

3. OP
    OP
    RainBetta

This made my day

4. Repolie

RepolieWell Known MemberMember

I have a lot I want. Sugar gliders, chinchilla, doves, cat (Persian, Russian blue, Scottish fold, Siamese, or exotic short hair), domesticated silver fox, orchid mantis, or more bettas!

5. Smalltownfishfriend

SmalltownfishfriendWell Known MemberMember

I would like a jelly fish,!!!

6. Seasoldier

SeasoldierWell Known MemberMember

I have two GSDs & soon getting a third (all rescues) they're my absolute favourite dog but I've always wanted an Irish Wolfhound.

I'll send you one, we have hundreds of them washed up on our beach at the moment ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  7. Smalltownfishfriend

SmalltownfishfriendWell Known MemberMember

Haha!! Thanks.. I really don't like them when they are on the beach.. .all those stings... But I think it would be cool to have a small tank with them in!!!

8. OP
    OP
    RainBetta

That would be quite the tank!

9. Jellibeen

JellibeenWell Known MemberMember

I would love an iguana, but i have nowhere near enough space for one. In my dream life, i have a greenhouse full of plants, a pond, and an iguana named Sulu.

10. GoldFiska

GoldFiskaWell Known MemberMember

Falconry birds aren’t exactly pets, but I would love a Peregrine falcon one day! They’re the fastest animal on the planet.

11. BrownsFan#1

BrownsFan#1Well Known MemberMember

I always wanted a chameleon. And I also always wanted to be able to selectively breed platys,

12. thisislivi

thisisliviNew MemberMember

I want a tree frog and clown fish and salamanders and a bunny. My son wants a pet tarantula, but I just don't think I can handle it.

13. midna

midnaWell Known MemberMember

i want too many pets :( for fish, i want like 10 more bettas, including wild bettas; julii, panda, pygmy, and albino corydoras; a cute lil pleco; a pea puffer; and dwarf frogs.

i want more cats too. and hamsters. rats. a guinea pig. a crested gecko. a chameleon. an albino skunk. a little tortoise. ahhhhh animals.

14. Seasoldier

SeasoldierWell Known MemberMember

You better start playing the lottery :)

15. midna

midnaWell Known MemberMember

there's no way i could ever take care of them all!! lol.

16. GoldFiska

GoldFiskaWell Known MemberMember

I got a couple hamsters recently and they are the sweetest little things! Their set ups were cheap too (nothing like aquariums) and they are so so friendly. I didn’t expect these little rodents to be such fun but I love them a lot :) I would definitely get one if I were you.

17. Bettythebetta

BettythebettaValued MemberMember

18. watermelon46

watermelon46Valued MemberMember

More fish. I know an unbelievable amount about them, but I don’t have many tanks. I love cories, lots of types of cichlids, tetras, gouramis, and lots of nano fish. In my dream house I’d have like 10 Asian arrowanas.
    For reptiles and amphibians I want golden montella frogs and red-spotted newts. Every summer I catch toads at the pond and this summer I was able to put together like 3 mating pairs and collect the eggs, then raise the baby toads. They were so adorable and it was such a cool experiment.
    I also really want this thing called an octodon or degu along with a sugar glider, chinchilla, and fennec Fox. I had a cat who died a few years ago and she was the sweetest, most beautiful thing. I want to get another Turkish angora.
    And I also would like to have another dog. They are so awesome!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  19. Zoomo

ZoomoWell Known MemberMember

I want a mini potbellied pig and a monkey.

20. watermelon46

watermelon46Valued MemberMember

Midna I feel you I’m obsessed with animals too :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice