PETCO sells fish online?

1. a

anunez91 Valued Member Member

2. Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Neither was I, have you seen the prices tho, the are expensive

3. critter_fritter79

critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I don't think I would be comfortable ordering from them online...even in the stores their stock is many times unhealthy...not to mention there are too many "assorted" descriptions for me. There would be no way on some of the fish to have any idea what you might get...then again..it might be fun to open a box full of something unknown and surprising!:)

4. crazedACD

crazedACD Valued Member Member

$8 for a panda cory...LOL no thanks. Took a look at the African Knife...seems like misinformation too, to me...
    Temperament: Aggressive
    Family: Notopteridae
    Native To: Western Africa
    Diet: Carnivore
    Adult Size: Up to 4"
    Temperature: 72° - 82° F
    Care Level: Moderate
    Tank Size: 30+ gallons
    Scientific Name: Xenomystus nigri
    Environment: Freshwater

Uh...they get more like 13", need at least 55g, and I wouldn't really label them aggressive...more so "hungry" hahaha.

5. OP
    OP
    a

anunez91 Valued Member Member

i didnt really take a look, i just thought it was interesting, The shipping at liveaquaria and thatfishplace is 5 bucks more, but your right about the prices. crazy...... There is this petco out here where i live that actually has some really healthy fish, the angels fins are actually flowing and long and there wasnt a dead fish in any of the tanks, there live plant selection is also very green, and there is also some variety. Theres a petsmart out here too that has really healthy fish. maybe SOME employees do care? haha