Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Petco One Dollar A Gallon Sale?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquarium Builds' started by MD_Plants, Apr 10, 2019.

1. MD_PlantsWell Known MemberMember

Anyone know when the next one is? not sure if it’s the same nation wide so maryland. I need to pick up a “few” more tanks xD

2. Nickguy5467Well Known MemberMember

as far as i know . at least here in california. they dont give out pre notices for their gallon sale , they just do it every few months it seems

3. IboughtmykidfishWell Known MemberMember

I believe they just had one last month.. I think it's seasonal, so the next one should be around the beginning of summer, june or so. But they dont give notice here either, you just have to keep an eye out.

4. DonthemonValued MemberMember

A store by me seems to have it most of the year even when not advertised . Don’t know if they had a bunch of tanks to sell or what. You might go in and try to sweet talk the mgr.

5. RamseyNew MemberMember

I’m pretty sure if you have it set up as to where you get emails from petco about things like sales they will notify you when they are going to have one

6. EuryakValued MemberMember

Look st slickdeals.net , it’s a website that anyone can post sells to , it’s how I found about the $1 per gal sale last month, the Petco store near me didn’t even know anything about it until I bought mine lol