Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Petco Dollar Per Gallon Sale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fishbro5, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Fishbro5Valued MemberMember

Hey does anyone know when the next Petco dollar per gallon sale starts? I'm thinking about buying a couple more tanks.

2. CanaculusWell Known MemberMember

No. I was wondering as well. I would've made a thread but I'm too lazy.

3. DarkOneFishlore VIPMember

It ended last week so another couple of months?

4. scarfaceFishlore VIPMember

I read in another post that it starts on March 3rd. Might be true. Too lazy to look it up.

5. coralbanditFishlore VIPMember

4 times a year has it on third , sixth , ninth and twelve months . It was just after Christmas so it really could be starting again. I used to keep track and some run like 6+ weeks . They math out to almost be 1/2 the year !

6. CanaculusWell Known MemberMember

Good. There might be a 'Canaculus' tank build' thread soon.

7. Fishbro5Valued MemberMember

Sweet thanks all, probably will just go to Petco and ask them, lol I’m lazy about that stuff

8. wrs2Well Known MemberMember

The people at PetCo probably won’t tell you, but the current flyer ends on the 2nd so I’m going to side with Scarface and say it will start on the 3rd. It seems like every other flyer they have a dollar per gallon sale. Too bad they didn’t have a 15 gallon tank included / for sale.

9. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

The next one is supposed to start in March. Though just for clarification, the $1 per gallon only goes to 29, then everything up to a 75 is half off.

10. coralbanditFishlore VIPMember

I agree the people at Petco probably won't tell you.
    But depending on your Petco the stack of tanks on a pallet or in middle of floor might be a big clue …
    3rd is a Sunday,that sounds right ...I'll go with April 13 end .

11. DarkOneFishlore VIPMember

3 of the PetCo's I got to regularly are very candid about their future sales but sometimes even they don't get the info until a couple of days before.