Petco Dollar A Gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilabug4545

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
In my store, the 40s and 55s are only half off, too. Whelp. Better get back to posting on Craigslist. I can typically get a tank for 50c-$2 a gallon, depending on if it's a setup, has fish in it, etc. Bare tanks typically get 50c a gallon, which is great for my little guys.

OP
Goldiemom

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have about 35 goldfish fry in a 10G right now. I think I have to keep them until they are about 4 months old before the LFS will take them. I should go get a 20G at least. DO NOT DRIVE HOME IN THAT DIRECTION! DO NOT DRIVE HOME IN THAT DIRECTION....

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The sale has been going on for 2 weeks now and ends 4/28. It seems like they have this sale every other month now.

40g and 55g are half off. Still a great deal ($50 and $65 respectively). Some stores (usually bigger stores) have 75g for $90.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have been into my PetCo I think 3 times during this $1 per gallon sale, and have had to grit my teeth and fight hard to leave EVERY time without a new tank. I've wanted to grab another 10 and 20 long for quarantine tanks, a 15 to upgrade my crayfish to, and a 29 just because it's a nice size and I want it. Lol.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Any Canadians figured out how to smuggle them in yet?
Drop ship from that little plane of yours?

My dad was a fighter pilot and growing up, we'd rent a Cessna 182 on the weekends.

I have been into my PetCo I think 3 times during this $1 per gallon sale, and have had to grit my teeth and fight hard to leave EVERY time without a new tank. I've wanted to grab another 10 and 20 long for quarantine tanks, a 15 to upgrade my crayfish to, and a 29 just because it's a nice size and I want it. Lol.
I hear ya. I'm thinking of picking up an extra 10g and 20g long just to have as spares.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Drop ship from that little plane of yours?

My dad was a fighter pilot and growing up, we'd rent a Cessna 182 on the weekends.

I hear ya. I'm thinking of picking up an extra 10g and 20g long just to have as spares.
Not going to lie, I thought about that too.

OP
Goldiemom

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m so weak...I went to Petco for a bottle of Stability. I broke down and bought a 20G long while the dollar a gallon sale was still on. It’s justified though because I need more space for the 50 goldfish fry I have. Is there a fishaholics anonymous?

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I’m so weak...I went to Petco for a bottle of Stability. I broke down and bought a 20G long while the dollar a gallon sale was still on. It’s justified though because I need more space for the 50 goldfish fry I have. Is there a fishaholics anonymous?
Of course there's such a thing as fishaholics anonymous. It's called Fishlore!!! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom