Petco Dollar A Gallon

  • Thread starter

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
2,056
Points
158
Experience
More than 10 years
My Petco is having their dollar/gallon sale. Check yours out!
 

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,831
Reaction score
2,768
Points
348
Experience
More than 10 years
Shame they only go up to 55 gallon...Can you imagine coming home with a 125 gallon tank? "Honey look what I got for $125, a 125 gallon tank...boom!"
 

lilabug4545

Well Known Member
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
414
Points
248
Experience
3 years
In my store, the 40s and 55s are only half off, too. Whelp. Better get back to posting on Craigslist. I can typically get a tank for 50c-$2 a gallon, depending on if it's a setup, has fish in it, etc. Bare tanks typically get 50c a gallon, which is great for my little guys.
 

Alex6455

Valued Member
Messages
190
Reaction score
79
Points
53
Just noticed too. Wish I had space for another tank xD
 
  • Thread starter

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
2,056
Points
158
Experience
More than 10 years
I have about 35 goldfish fry in a 10 gallon right now. I think I have to keep them until they are about 4 months old before the LFS will take them. I should go get a 20 gallon at least. DO NOT DRIVE HOME IN THAT DIRECTION! DO NOT DRIVE HOME IN THAT DIRECTION....
 

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,508
Points
608
Experience
More than 10 years
The sale has been going on for 2 weeks now and ends 4/28. It seems like they have this sale every other month now.

40 gallon and 55 gallon are half off. Still a great deal ($50 and $65 respectively). Some stores (usually bigger stores) have 75 gallon for $90.
 

alicia_lynn

Valued Member
Messages
96
Reaction score
73
Points
63
Experience
1 year
Any Canadians figured out how to smuggle them in yet?
 

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Messages
3,928
Reaction score
2,387
Points
308
Experience
2 years
I have been into my PetCo I think 3 times during this $1 per gallon sale, and have had to grit my teeth and fight hard to leave EVERY time without a new tank. I've wanted to grab another 10 and 20 long for quarantine tanks, a 15 to upgrade my crayfish to, and a 29 just because it's a nice size and I want it. Lol.
 

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,508
Points
608
Experience
More than 10 years
alicia_lynn said:
Any Canadians figured out how to smuggle them in yet?
Drop ship from that little plane of yours?

My dad was a fighter pilot and growing up, we'd rent a Cessna 182 on the weekends.

JLeeM said:
I have been into my PetCo I think 3 times during this $1 per gallon sale, and have had to grit my teeth and fight hard to leave EVERY time without a new tank. I've wanted to grab another 10 and 20 long for quarantine tanks, a 15 to upgrade my crayfish to, and a 29 just because it's a nice size and I want it. Lol.
I hear ya. I'm thinking of picking up an extra 10 gallon and 20 gallon long just to have as spares.
 

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Messages
3,928
Reaction score
2,387
Points
308
Experience
2 years
DarkOne said:
Drop ship from that little plane of yours?

My dad was a fighter pilot and growing up, we'd rent a Cessna 182 on the weekends.


I hear ya. I'm thinking of picking up an extra 10 gallon and 20 gallon long just to have as spares.
Not going to lie, I thought about that too.
 
  • Thread starter

Goldiemom

Well Known Member
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
2,056
Points
158
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m so weak...I went to Petco for a bottle of Stability. I broke down and bought a 20 gallon long while the dollar a gallon sale was still on. It’s justified though because I need more space for the 50 goldfish fry I have. Is there a fishaholics anonymous?
 

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Messages
3,928
Reaction score
2,387
Points
308
Experience
2 years
Goldiemom said:
I’m so weak...I went to Petco for a bottle of Stability. I broke down and bought a 20 gallon long while the dollar a gallon sale was still on. It’s justified though because I need more space for the 50 goldfish fry I have. Is there a fishaholics anonymous?
Of course there's such a thing as fishaholics anonymous. It's called Fishlore!!! Lol.
 
Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Similar Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media





Top Bottom