Important Petco 1 Dollar 1 Gallon in U.S

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Yeah, this isn't anything I need help on, but Petco has their 1 dollar 1 gallon deal on in the lower 48 states only. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yeah. If you need a tank, don 't waste your money, 1 DOLLAR 1 GALLON!!! YAY!!!!

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
FishBoy101 said:
Yeah, this isn't anything I need help on, but Petco has their 1 dollar 1 gallon deal on in the lower 48 states only. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yeah. If you need a tank, don 't waste your money, 1 DOLLAR 1 GALLON!!! YAY!!!!
Really? I was at Petco 2 days ago and bought a tank I didnt see signs nor did website have. I always have then match online price. I didn't think was until September. Did it just start today ?

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
FishBoy101 said:
It start today morning, ooooof
Omg I've been wanting to change a few 10gal to 20 long. Thanks for heads up.

Just looked at site thanks!!!

FishBoy101 said:
It start today morning, ooooof
Plus %10 extra off for order online curbside pickup makes a 20gal long $18

OP
FishBoy101

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
SanDiegoRedneck said:
Omg I've been wanting to change a few 10gal to 20 long. Thanks for heads up.

Just looked at site thanks!!!
No worries!!

Tallen78

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
FishBoy101 said:
No worries!!
I just ordered two 21g rimless to pick up curbside 45 not a bad deal at all and I needed them badly

OP
FishBoy101

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Tallen78 said:
I just ordered two 21g rimless to pick up curbside 45 not a bad deal at all and I needed them badly
Well, gl with your two tanks! Hope all goes well!

Tallen78

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
FishBoy101 said:
Well, gl with your two tanks! Hope all goes well!
My 20g long with my trio of killifish is infested with bladder snails so they will go in one of the new tanks so I can nuke these snails and the second tank will be my new hospital tank I might grab a 40 also while I’m there just to have

OP
FishBoy101

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Tallen78 said:
My 20g long with my trio of killifish is infested with bladder snails so they will go in one of the new tanks so I can nuke these snails and the second tank will be my new hospital tank I might grab a 40 also while I’m there just to have
I hate bladders as well, they really suck.

Tallen78

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
FishBoy101 said:
I hate bladders as well, they really suck.
Omg I pull 20-25 a day out and every morning I look in there and can visibly see 20-30 more I have snail egg everywhere I recently purchased 12 assassin snails to help out with the extermination and when they breed my lfs will buy them off me for 25% of what they sell them for so a dollar a piece

OP
FishBoy101

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Tallen78 said:
Omg I pull 20-25 a day out and every morning I look in there and can visibly see 20-30 more I have snail egg everywhere I recently purchased 12 assassin snails to help out with the extermination and when they breed my lfs will buy them off me for 25% of what they sell them for so a dollar a piece
I've given up at this point xd

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Tallen78 said:
I have bladder snails in all my tanks. They don't bother me. I feel like if I saw 20 or 30 new ones a day my tank is out of balance.

My tanks all probably have 10 to 20 bladder snails.

I feel like they are a good guide. If I see a huge population boom of them I probably overfeeding or some other issue.

Tallen78

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
SanDiegoRedneck said:
I have bladder snails in all my tanks. They don't bother me. I feel like if I saw 20 or 30 new ones a day my tank is out of balance.

I feel like they are a good guide. If I see a huge population boom of them I probably overfeeding or some other issue.
I over feed I have breeding killifish so I feed light in the morning and heavy at night I mean the tank is very clean so in that aspect they are ok but the tank is to small to have 100s of snails in it

Pariah

Reaction score
Amish country Ohio. Home state: Alaska (interior)
Experience
5 to 10 years
Their site says select Aqueon and Tetra tanks when you order online, but in my browser I can't select my store (it's defaults in Cincinnati, which I am nowhere near and it doesn't give me the option to change it) and the app doesn't allow me to place an order (says available in store only or doesn't recognize it).

I wonder what all tanks are included. I'd like one of those Aqueon cubes, but I don't know if they are included in the deal or how to order one online since their site/app is bogus.

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Their site says select Aqueon and Tetra tanks when you order online, but in my browser I can't select my store (it's defaults in Cincinnati, which I am nowhere near and it doesn't give me the option to change it) and the app doesn't allow me to place an order (says available in store only or doesn't recognize it).

I wonder what all tanks are included. I'd like one of those Aqueon cubes, but I don't know if they are included in the deal or how to order one online since their site/app is bogus.
Maybe call. My local petco is small but employees are GREAT. If I told them my browser was having issues. Bing bang boom. No problem exta %10 off to match online order.

OP
FishBoy101

FishBoy101

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Pariah said:

their app sorta sucks (; Their cubes, idk, but their 1 dollar 1 gallon goes up to 29 gallon, and above are 20 percent off or so.

SanDiegoRedneck said:
Maybe call. My local petco is small but employees are GREAT. If I told them my browser was having issues. Bing bang boom. No problem exta %10 off to match online order.
ooooh, lucky

Tallen78

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
SanDiegoRedneck said:

Pariah said:

im in RI and they have them on the site

Attachments

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I'm going to call when they open in 45 minutes. I don't need another tank, but I'd love a 6 or 14 gallon cube for a plant/snail only tank.
Omg...dying laughing, I dont need a tank. But I'm calling as soon as they open to get a 14gal.lol

Omg us fishkeepers and MTS

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom