PETA Hates Nike Now..

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
..Nike has managed to earn the wrath of PETA (People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals), after launching a new line of shoes made from crocodile and snake skin. The special edition shoes come with 18-carat gold lace tags and carry a price tag of near $3,000 bucks. One version is made from saltwater crocodile skin while the other features the skin of the world's largest snake-- the anaconda. They were designed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Nike's Air Force One line and have gone on sale at flagship stores around the world. A PETA spokesperson said, "Anyone who buys these shoes is supporting cruelty."(Global News)

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, people buying these shoes are also supporting stupidity. Who pays $3,000 for a pair of shoes??!!

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
On the news. PETA was taking animals out of the shelters and killing them. @ of them where arrested. The siad they did it because the animals where suffering.

I am with you on the stupididty part. i would never pay that much.

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm completely against PETA. However, I'm also against killing animals for such petty things such as shoes and what not. > Steve Irwin would be turning in his grave if he knew about this!

shollia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Eskielvr said:
I'm completely against PETA. However, I'm also against killing animals for such petty things such as shoes and what not.  >  Steve Irwin would be turning in his grave if he knew about this!
*points*
What they said.
I'm totally against PETA... but killing animals for such a stupid reason as to make probably ugly as sin shoes is just ridiculous.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I am against ANY PERSON or ANY ORGANIZATION that tortures and kills animals, or that makes animals' lives ****, and that makes animals suffer in unimaginable conditions. Animals are living creatures too. If they're here, that means they have a purpose on this Earth too. I respect ALL LIFE, even the smallest creatures.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Some people have too much money.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They just have more money than sense.