Pet Zone SD, San Diego CA

GroverDill

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Great little store, I drove the 30 or so miles and was pleasantly surprised. The store is small but the fish look fantastic. The shop is owned and run by a husband and wife team, both are very nice and helpful. Prices are good, fish look great and the owners did not try to force sales on me. I did end up buying from them and will do so again in the future.

check them out at petzonesd.com

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'm also in the San Diego area....where exactly is this store?

Edit: LOL, never mind. I didn't see the website at first. That's not too far from me, I will definitely visit them in the next couple weeks as I finish my stocking

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Good to know I have been meaning to check them out because I have seen their aquabid auctions and they seem to have great prices. What sort of fish do they have?

Kupcake

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'm also going to check them out...maybe tonight

GroverDill

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
They had lots of king kong blood parrots, flowerhorn type cichlids and more. The shop is small but they are friendly and have good looking fish.

We should set up "meets" at local stores.

I bought 3 of the King Kongs, one eats out of my hand already!

mcurtissdsu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
We should definitely set up "meets"! That would be great, I would definitely go. I think I might head down there tomorrow morning to get another male guppy. My two guppies keep fighting and I was going to separate them but my 10 gallon isn't cycled yet. I'm hoping if I have an odd number of them in there, they will stop nipping so much. I used to have three and there were never any problems at all. The day the third one died, chaos broke out between the other two and they never stop!

Did you happen to see their male guppies?

GroverDill

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I can't say I remember seeing any Guppies, I would call ahead.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads