Pest snails

TjKoenig13
So I go to pet stores to get pond snails, or as many people call pest snails, but i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to breed them to make things easier. They are gonna be food for my F8 puffer. Also i dont want to breed them in the puffer tank ofc so i was thinking of doing it in my marbled crayfish tank but would the craw eat it?

wishuponafish
Just put a bunch in a tub or tank with a filter/airstone, overfeed them with veggies like spinach, zucchini, kale, etc. or algae wafers and do water changes every few days.
I don't know if the crays would eat the snail babies but you can feed the puffers baby crays as well.

TjKoenig13
wishuponafish said:
Just put a bunch in a tub or tank with a filter/airstone, overfeed them with veggies like spinach, zucchini, kale, etc. or algae wafers and do water changes every few days.
I don't know if the crays would eat the snail babies but you can feed the puffers baby crays as well.
Yeah thats the point of the crayfish tank to breed for the puffers cuz ik they would like it. I just wanna breed snails in the same tank to kill two birds with one stone

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom