Perfect Introvert Night

MommaWilde

Today I had the perfect introvert day/night. I thought I'd share it and everyone can share what there's is.

First off I cleaned all my reptile tanks yesterday so today I knew all that was done. Also I did water changes yesterday so I didnt have that to worry about either.

Today I bought bugs for the reps, and a new 55 gallon to spread out some of my juveniles that need more room to grow. Oh, and I paid a bill, lol. Woo hoo!

I set up a new guppy/clown pleco breeding tank.

I've been playing 90's grunge music all day. I've moved from strong fresh ground imported coffee to rum and cokes. Now I'm rescaping tanks and moving some fish around.

My sons were playing in the back ground all day. Bickering arguing and laughing. And my pack of misfit dogs remained loyally underfoot.

Ever have one of these awesome days? Please share yours

CaptainAquatics

Today I had the perfect introvert day/night. I thought I'd share it and everyone can share what there's is.

First off I cleaned all my reptile tanks yesterday so today I knew all that was done. Also I did water changes yesterday so I didnt have that to worry about either.

Today I bought bugs for the reps, and a new 55 gallon to spread out some of my juveniles that need more room to grow. Oh, and I paid a bill, lol. Woo hoo!

I set up a new guppy/clown pleco breeding tank.

I've been playing 90's grunge music all day. I've moved from strong fresh ground imported coffee to rum and cokes. Now I'm rescaping tanks and moving some fish around.

My sons were playing in the back ground all day. Bickering arguing and laughing. And my pack of misfit dogs remained loyally underfoot.

Ever have one of these awesome days? Please share yours

Well, today was my birthday. Saw a few friends and had a really fun time. This was a really good day, oh, also, did I mention....

My family got me tickets to monster fish bash down in Florida which I have been wanting to go to so bad!!!!!! I am soooooo exited.

MommaWilde

Well, today was my birthday. Saw a few friends and had a really fun time. This was a really good day, oh, also, did I mention....

My family got me tickets to monster fish bash down in Florida which I have been wanting to go to so bad!!!!!! I am soooooo exited.
Holy cow that's awesome! Congrats and happy birthday!

Similar Aquarium Threads

90 Gallon Tank Crazy few days...
Replies
Views
Nicholasandhisthreebettas
Replies
Views
mrsP
  • Question
Replies
Views
fishbertwest