People this needs help.

Betta/Horse lover

Surely there are people here who love horses and want to talk about them.We horse lovers need to make this thread place live again.You guys should share pics of your horses or poines and if you don't have any you could put pitures of horses you like.You could even post pics of model horses.Please guys make this thread place live again.

Thank you for reading this plead.

10gallonmadness

Sorry can't help you about horses but that is a great idea.

proudtobeafarmgirl

I would love to post some pics of my four legged kids ( I currently have 4 horses and am starting to deal on a payment plan for two more as I am starting a new job at the end of this month - pen checking in a 36,000 head cattle feedlot. Will freeze my tail off all winter but will be worth it. I am a member of two horse forums but do not feel welcome any more as they bicker back and forth, gang up on some members and their opinions and flame people all the time. I really like this fish forum as everyone gets along and jokes and has a lot of fun and respects each other.

How do other Fishlorians feel about us talking "horse" on a fish site? I can talk about horses all day, even more than I talk about my fishies but will hold myself back if it is not the proper place to do it?

Merged back to back posts.

Thanks!
Ken

10gallonmadness

How do other Fishlorians feel about us talking "horse" on a fish site? I can talk about horses all day, even more than I talk about my fishies but will hold myself back if it is not the proper place to do it?

It's completly alright... That's why have a horse section in the forumns so you can get help from other horse keepers!

Thyra

Just exactly where is this horse section on this forum?

Lucy

Just exactly where is this horse section on this forum?

Welcome to Fishlore!
Start here:

Scroll down to

You'll see a sub forum called

Or you could just follow the link I provided.
Enjoy the forum.

It's completly alright... That's why have a horse section in the forumns so you can get help from other horse keepers!

proudtobeafarmgirl

Perfect! I did not know there was a place on here for horses so after work today, look out! Here come my hayburners to Fishlore!

Betta/Horse lover

Thank you guys!x

10gallonmadness

Your welcome

Deederville

Well, I don't know how to post pictures, but I think I have at least one that will show up. So this one is of me and my horse Dee, she's a chestnut and a very great horse. She used to be a pole bender and barrel racer. I have two other ones, a paint (which is my aunts horse and his name is Columbo) and we have a bay who is basically everyones horse because everyone loves him and his name is Pecho.

Attachments

• meondee5.jpg
    meondee5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 145

Betta/Horse lover

Awesome!

Shine

you look really happy... your horse though, kind of has this 'what the heck is she doing riding in this weather?' kind of look

... maybe she just doesn't like snow in her face

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Flowingfins
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
  • bassbonediva
  • Horse
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views