People can be just rotten!

1. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

It has been raining all day here in Southern California hard, I mean really hard. I lost both my phones and my internet or I would have posted this sooner. I was so upset that I have to vent. :;fru:;fru:;fru

When the clouds break I run up to the grocery store which happens to be right next to Petco. So, of course I have to pop in to say hello to everyone and look around. I walk back to see what new fish they have (not planning to get any), then I look at the plant pool. In the pool I see this plastic sandwich baggy. My curiousity got the best of me and I picked it up. Inside the SANDWICH baggy, someone had stuffed to convicts with no air and dropped them in to pool without telling anyone! The person didn't even have enough respect to tell the sales person, hey I can't keep these fish what are my options.

It takes a special :)rolleyes:and I mean that in a sick way:rolleyes:) person to be able to disregard life like that.

Yes, I ended up adopting them. I have them in my African Cichlid Tank I will be putting them in after quarentine. I am getting a 100 + in two weeks when my tax refund gets here so I will be splitting my cichlids between two tanks to give them more room. I will have more room for them then.

I still can't believe someone would do something like that. I just can't figure people out.:;sh:;sh:;sh

2. CichlidSWAGA Well Known Member Member

thats horrible!

3. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Luckily you found them alive!

4. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

man some people just have no respect

5. Borisbbadd Guest

The worst advertisement for people is .............people !!!

6. Jancy Member Member

There are a lot of folks out there that think little critters and fish life are disposable just because some are inexpensive. What a horrible way to think and a horrible thing to do.
    Glad you found them and I'm sure they're glad too. Lucky fish :)