Penn Plax Tank Terrace?

PorcupinePuffer
does anyone have any experience with the Penn PLax Tank Terraces they sell and petco?

I checked the reveiws and a lot of people said they like em but a lot said they didnt...what about the people of fishlore?

Advertisement
Lucy
Never tried it but it looks pretty cool.
Wish it had size, dimensions and a larger picture on the site.
(maybe it's good that they don't. I'd have to take a road trip and get one. lol)

PorcupinePuffer
yeah me too I really want to know how big it is

Does anyone ever had experience with one of these?

or at least know the dimensions?

Loki.x
I have no clue about the product itself, but I did a DIY terrace thing just like that. It was extremely easy. I didn't know they were sold, but what isn't nowadays? Lol. The reviews for it don't look too good, though.

Here's mine (I could have done it A LOT neater.. But that's clearly not my thing, lol):

Basically, I could make them any height, but I kept them small for the betta to go under and hide.

Advertisement
harpua2002
I've used it in the distant past. I hated it honestly. The parts don't stay in place well and it doesn't resemble anything natural in the slightest. I'd skip this one.

90norm
Saw this product today for the first time since I was a kid, had both the large and medium version for my red spotted newt tank. It looked cool w/ same gravel above as below, I think that this would be easier to maintain underwater than at the surface (the way I used it for my newts, it's not stable enough for turtles). I was always adding water to the tank to keep it at surface level. That's why when I do the newt tank again I'm going to trying the Exo Terra Turtle Bank, it magnetically adjusts at water level. I want to buy the Penn Plax Tank Terrace and use it underwater, all three version are made up of 2 pieces of plastic. Although I was able to continue to use them for almost ten years you do have to be careful not put to put too much force on it when connecting the plastic pieces or taking them apart if you do this it will last.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
fighter55
  • Question
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
Letsfish
  • Question