Pearl gourami stocking/aggression question 75 gallon

briankolb243

I have 5 5 month old pearl females I raised from babies they seem to get along great currently in my 40 breeder farm which is full of plants for new 75. My question is could I add them and a male to the 75 so 6 total or will females become more aggressive as they age? Thinking other fish rummy nose group and otocinclus. Right now girls get along great no fighting but worried setting myself up for failure. Below is tank will be growing out just planted

Attachments

• 20220206_125744.jpg
    20220206_125744.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 12

ProudPapa

I've had a group of them, ranging in size from eight to fourteen, for well over a year with no problems so far, so I think you'd be okay. (See School of Pearl Gouramis? | Aquarium Stocking Forum | 479129.)

I would encourage to have the tank at least moderately planted to give some hiding places and sight breaks, just in case.

briankolb243

I've had a group of them, ranging in size from eight to fourteen, for well over a year with no problems so far, so I think you'd be okay. (See School of Pearl Gouramis? | Aquarium Stocking Forum | 479129.)

I would encourage to have the tank at least moderately planted to give some hiding places and sight breaks, just in case.
Thanks for the reply that is encouraging will plan to move forward. The girls are super close and friendly right now they like to be close to each other so feeling optimistic.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
el337
Replies
Views
Thunder_o_b
Replies
Views
Motherlovebetta
Replies
Views