I currently have rcs in my 15 gallon and am planning on getting at least one pea puffer, as I see it I have a few options:
- Divide my 15 and have 1 pea puffer on one side and the rcs on the other side and maybe but not for sure in the future I could put a betta on the shrimp side
- Get 3 pea puffers for the 15 gallon and put the shrimp in a 9g bin, just for breeding and stocking the other tanks purposes(it won’t be for display).
- The same as number one only I get a 5 or 10 gallon and put the yellows in it
- Same as number one but the yellows on the same side as the reds
- Or get a ten gallon divide it, put the yellows on one side and the reds on the other and get 3 pea puffers for the 15g
- Same as 5 only without the divider
- Any idea you have. Which would you do?