Paying it forward - free Süßwassertang

Leeman75

I've been the recipient of several Fishlore members rehoming me various things from fsh to plants to tanks....even for free! I find myself with an abundance of Süßwassertang right now and would like to do the same.

I have some racquetball sized portions that I can send out to anyone that is interested. To spread the wealth, limit 1 per person and only shipping to the continental United States.

First come, first served. When it's gone, it's gone.

Fisch

I've been the recipient of several Fishlore members rehoming me various things from fsh to plants to tanks....even for free! I find myself with an abundance of Süßwassertang right now and would like to do the same.

I have some racquetball sized portions that I can send out to anyone that is interested. To spread the wealth, limit 1 per person and only shipping to the continental United States.

First come, first served. When it's gone, it's gone.
I would be interested....heard good things about subwassertang, and it is hard to get a hold of it.

Mbradley17

I would love some ;)

ForBettaorForWorse

What is Subwassertang? I mean, I know it's a plant, but what kind of plant?
I would probably like some though:)

Leeman75

What is Subwassertang? I mean, I know it's a plant, but what kind of plant?
I would probably like some though:)
It's a ferny/mossy type plant. Kind of feels like the fake grass in Easter baskets. Shrimp and fry love it!

Here's a pic of what it looks like.

20220227_181212.jpg

ForBettaorForWorse

Oh, I might be interested in some. I'll have to ask my mom though.

NearMeBettas

How much is shipping or are you covering it?

xloe

Id love some if still available:)

Leeman75

I apologize, my plans to start harvesting the's to send have stalled as my work has Ben all consuming. I have to travel away again this week, but I'm hoping to be able to start putting together some mailings the following weekend.

Stay tuned...

JollyOtter

We all understand work and real life take up lots of time, especially these days. Stay safe in your travels.

If you have any left when you get to it, I would love to try it out. Glad to send money to cover the shipping.

Leeman75

Finally I'm getting back to some normalcy...however, my stock has severely been decimated by green hair algae and I wouldn't feel right sending that off to anyone in that state. Unless there is someone with Amano Shrimp that would want that for them.

I do still have 1 baseball sized amount left in algae-free condition to send out. To be fair, I'll make a bit of a contest out of it....I will ask that anyone still interested in it to reply with a guess of the number of different types of Cichlids that I have kept. I will send the good quantity, shipped for free (anywhere in the continental US) to whomever gets closest to the number. One guess per member and I'll stop taking guesses at 10:00 PM CST on Friday, July 8.

20220705_164150.jpg

ForBettaorForWorse

Ohhh sounds fun!

I'm going to say nine... Seems like a good enough guess, idk

BananaBean

Eight!
(I feel like this is a trick question)

Leeman75

Eight!
(I feel like this is a trick question)
It's not, I promise!

Fisch

I pull myself out of the contest, congratulations to the winner :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
harpua2002
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
junebug
Replies
Views