Passing up a great deal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mmbrown, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Mmbrown

Mmbrown Well Known Member Member

FishLore friends, I recently (as in yesterday) had to pass on a GREAT deal- 55g with the fixings for $25 from a Facebook friend. I'm pretty sad I had to pass on it. But the silver lining is my boyfriend basically promised that when we have a more permanent house, we can get as big a tank as we (I- lol) want.

To make me feel not so alone, when have you had to pass on a fantastic deal? Or am I really the only one with terrible fishy timing!

2. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Free 75...

3. guppygrl

guppygrl Valued Member Member

That was a great deal. But good things come to those that wait. .... don't feel bad. Another great deal will find you :)

4. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I recently passed on a never used 35 Hex. with all the trimmings. It had never even had water in it and I could have gotten it for free. I just do not need any more tanks. Was nice of the folks to think of me though. :)

Ken

5. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94 Fishlore VIP Member

I almost bought two 50s and a 40 breeder for $50 last week. I have the space but just couldn't justify spending $50 on them lol.

6. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

55g with all the trimmings that included 2 Angels and 2 Discus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice