Part of the family?

1. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

So my family and I traveled to the far away land of Indianapolis this turkey day to visit my relatives. A good time was had by all, and I spent the evening and part of the next morning playing babysitter to my little cousins.

The next morning I repeated my child-watching endeavor, but returned to my adult relatives to eat some delicious food. As I walked into the dining area, I heard my mum talking about me, saying, "Oh yeah, she has two boys and a girl!"

It took a minute to realize she was talking about my bettas xD

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's awesome! Nothing better than your family accepting the fish as members.

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:;rl

4. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing my parents think i'm looney whenever i say my fish are my babies LOL

5. speed0factory Member Member

haha just like what my dad use to call my dog as "hey grandson" haha

6. theshiftys_jm Member Member

*LOL* That's awesome! My folks refer to ours as the "fishy-kids." Very cool that your Mum sees them as your babies!

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. All of my family have loved my fish ever since I can remember. A few years ago I took a 35g hex and gave it to my folks and they loved it. They stocked it with gold fish. They kept the tank going and the fish alive for quiet a few years until my Dad had his stroke. The entire family are animal lovers. So I was very lucky growing up and being able to have tanks. Even today my Mom asks me how my fish are. I send her photos via :;snail mail from my 35mm camera. She takes the photos to my Dad in the nursing home and he loves them too and shows them to all of the nurses.
    Ken:animal0028: